The Pavilion Gardens’ Christmas Weekend Wonderland promises to be a great opportunity to buy unique and unusual Christmas gifts and enjoy a fun day out for all the family. There will be:
• Great Christmas gifts to be found; 70 stalls offerings a diverse and interesting mix of local foods and arts and crafts from around the region and beyond.
• Santa’s Grotto in the Octagon
• Nativity Themed Mini Farm 11am -3pm
• Christmas Donkey Rides
• ‘The Wonder at Christmas’, Magical Tram Journeys for children, available all day.
• Brass bands’ playing Christmas Carols between 12.30 and 2.30 each day
• Face painting and Balloon Modelling by Santa’s Grotto
• Childrens’ rides outside on the promenade.
For further details see www.paviliongardens.co.uk