This year’s Hawkshead Christmas Fair will take place on the Saturday 30th November 10am-6pm & Sunday 1st December. 10am-4pm.
Building on the success of last year’s Christmas Fair, this year is going to be even better. You can expect:
• Children’s Rides
• Over 50 Market & Seasonal Craft & Gift Stalls
• Street Entertainers – Jugglers, Stilt Walkers, Magicians, Face Painting & More…
• Carol Singing – Community Carols in the Main Square Saturday
• Seasonal Food & Local Ales in all the Pubs
• Christmas Lights
• Winter Beer Festival in all the Pubs
• There is extra parking at a discounted rate of £3.00 on the day
Come and enjoy everything Hawkshead has to offer – a great day out for all the family.