EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Returning your product because you changed your mind
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 28 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
If you return your full order within 14 days we’ll be able to refund our standard delivery costs.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to refund any postage costs incurred during the returns process.
Returning a faulty item
If your product arrives or develops a fault within 28 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 28 days, all stocked brands have their own brand guarantees which you can learn more about here.
If the faulty item is returned with the full order within 14 days we’ll be able to refund our standard delivery costs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR POLICY
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- You’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- You haven’t used the product
- The product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
Unless faulty, this must be within 28 days of purchase
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or order confirmation we'll refund the original method you’ve used to purchase.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order within 14 days. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
- To read more on your statutory rights, you can check Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 here.
WHICH PRODUCTS CAN’T BE RETURNED?
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 28 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Lingerie, briefs and stick-on bras
- Personal care products
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.