Made-to-move Highton pack with 65-litre capacity. This comfy expedition pack organises your gear and has enough space for a long trip. Made with tough-wearing polyester fabric. The main compartment opens with a zipped lid and the exterior pouch holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. Weight is carefully distributed and stabilised with an internal metal frame and adjustable chest and hip belt. Air mesh construction around the straps and belt allows air to move and body heat to escape. On the side, you'll find zipped pockets, mesh water bottle pockets and bungee walking pole holders. Daisy chains let you add additional gear too. Further benefits include detachable raincover and reflective detailing.
- 65 litre capacity
- Hardwearing 600D polyester
- Zipped lid pocket
- Air mesh back construction to allow ventilated airflow
- Air mesh adjustable hip belt to help stabilise pack weight
- Air mesh adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sliding chest harness
- Front pouch pocket
- Integral bungee walking pole holders
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Side mesh water bottle pockets
- Internal hydration storage pocket and drinking tube retainer
- Reflective detail for enhanced visibility
- Daisy chain webbing
- Internal key clip
- Easy grab zip pullers
- Lower zipped storage compartment with internal drawcord divider
- Detachable raincover
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - 5 - 7 days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - 5 - 7 days - £3.95
Next Day Delivery - £6.95
(Order by 5:00pm for next day delivery - Monday to Friday only.)
Hermes Parcel Shop - £4.95
(Order before 5pm Monday to Friday - delivery within 72 Hours to a convenience store of your choice)
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
Hermes Parcel Shop is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 5,000 local stores, most open early or late, 7 days a week.
For more information, click here
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.