Five-pocket field jacket in Isotex 5,000 performance fabric.
Originally designed over a hundred years ago to resist extreme weather in the North of England, the iconic field jacket is a wardrobe mainstay. This summery take on an outdoors classic uses waterproof/breathable peached polyester fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, sealed seams and a soft taffeta lining. It features the classic four pocket front plus and zip and stormflap fastening. The hood neatly folds way, without adding bulk. Press stud back vents add manoeuvrability. With the Regatta Outdoors badge on the left sleeve.
- Waterproof and breathable isotex 5000 100% polyester peached fabric
- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 5000 100% polyester marl Oxford fabric
- Breathability rating 5,000g/m2/24hrs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Polyester taffeta lining
- Internal security pocket
- Turn down collar with concealed lightweight hood with adjusters
- Sleeve patch pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 chest patch pockets with button down flaps
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- 2 lower dual entry patch pockets
- Back vents with stud fastening
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - 5 - 7 days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - 5 - 7 days - £3.95
Hermes Parcel Shop - £4.95
(Order before 5pm Monday to Friday - delivery within 72 Hours to a convenience store of your choice)
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
Hermes Parcel Shop is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 5,000 local stores, most open early or late, 7 days a week.
For more information, click here
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.