Split mesh uppers with water-shedding Hydropel technology and a waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane keep feet dry inside and out. Rubberised toe and heel bumpers protect against knocks and bumps. The EVA footbed cushions from impact and feels soft underfoot. The sturdy rubber outsole provides reliable grip on loose paths and muddy banks. Weighs 508 grams.
- Isotex waterproof and breathable footwear - seam sealed with breathable internal membrane liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Deep padded collar and tongue for all day comfort
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel bumpers
- New and improved fit with precise heel hold and generous toe room
- EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- Internal EVA Pocket for underfoot comfort and reduced weight
- New rubber outsole with self cleaning and angled lugs for propulsion, breaking and self cleaning pro
85% Polyurathane, 15% Polyester
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - 5 - 7 days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - 5 - 7 days - £3.95
Hermes Parcel Shop - £4.95
(Order before 5pm Monday to Friday - delivery within 72 Hours to a convenience store of your choice)
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
Hermes Parcel Shop is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 5,000 local stores, most open early or late, 7 days a week.
For more information, click here
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.
Product: Always comfortable to wear.
Product: Still breaking in to the walking boots, but they seem sturdy, waterproof and are likely to be comfortable once I've worn them in. Not as snug a fit as my last boots (the laces don't tie up particularly tightly). But so far they're doing everything else I would have expected of them.
Product: Boots: very good value for money. Lightweight and waterproof.