Split mesh uppers with water-shedding Hydropel technology and a waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane keep feet dry inside and out. Rubberised toe and heel bumpers protect against knocks and bumps. The EVA footbed cushions from impact and feels soft underfoot. The sturdy rubber outsole provides reliable grip on loose paths and muddy banks. Vegan-friendly. Weighs 504 grams.
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel bumpers
- New and improved fit with precise heel hold and generous toe room
- Double eyelet for secure heel hold
- EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- Internal EVA Pocket for underfoot comfort and reduced weight
- New rubber outsole with self cleaning and angled lugs for propulsion, breaking and self cleaning pro
90% Polyurathane, 10% Polyester
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - FREE - 3-5 days
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - £3.95 - 3-5 days
Next Day Delivery - £6.95 (Order by 5:00pm for next day delivery - Monday to Friday only.)
Named Day Delivery - £5.95 (Excl. Sunday)
Hermes Parcel Shop - £4.95 (Order before 5pm Monday to Friday - delivery within 72 Hours to a convenience store of your choice)
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
Hermes Parcel Shop is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 5,000 local stores, most open early or late, 7 days a week.
For more information, click here
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.
Product: Excellent products &prompt delvery
Product: Good fit, match the description, nearly as good as the earlier version that served me well for several years.
Product: No comment
Product: I’ve bought this product on several occasions - always fine
Product: Good service and fast delivery. Comfortable boots
Product: Bulky! Not what I expected.
Product: Replacement for my husbands walking shoes which we bought from the Hawkshead shop whilst on holiday. He found them so comfortable and hard wearing that he wanted the same again. Very pleased they still do them and he says they are great,
Product: Too tight in both length and width. I require a fellwalking shoe like this to be loose on my foot and I certainly don’t want my toes crammed together as this one does.
Product: very good item and service
Product: Boots for my husband - good fit, (although a half size larger than he usually has), and comfortable.
Product: I have bought these before and that is why I bought them again
Product: Good quality comfortable walking shoes