The Samaris Low Hiking Shoes are engineered from endurance mesh with extra space around the toe to allow for natural movement on climbs and uneven terrain. Hydropel technology efficiently disperses water and mud while the waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane keeps feet dry inside and out. Weight-saving XLT sole technology and a hardwearing carbon outsole provide superb traction and shock absorption on and off the trail. Vegan-friendly. Weighs 425 grams.
- Updated last for improved fit and comfort
- Isotex waterproof and breathable footwear - seam sealed with breathable internal membrane liner
- High performance nylon woven Endurance Mesh and PU upper
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Neoprene collar for added comfort
- Rubber toe and abrasion resistant heel bumper
- Moulded EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- New XLT sole unit for improved traction and self cleaning
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - 5 - 7 days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - 5 - 7 days - £3.95
Hermes Parcel Shop - £4.95
(Order before 5pm Monday to Friday - delivery within 72 Hours to a convenience store of your choice)
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
Hermes Parcel Shop is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 5,000 local stores, most open early or late, 7 days a week.
For more information, click here
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.
Product: Nice shoes but very small fitting