The Samaris Low Hiking Shoes are engineered from endurance mesh with extra space around the toe to allow for natural movement on climbs and uneven terrain. Hydropel technology efficiently disperses water and mud while the waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane keeps feet dry inside and out. Weight-saving X-LT sole technology and a hardwearing carbon outsole provide superb traction and shock absorption on and off the trail. Vegan-friendly. Weighs 425 grams.
- Updated last for improved fit and comfort
- Isotex waterproof and breathable footwear - seam sealed with breathable internal membrane liner
- High performance nylon woven Endurance Mesh and PU upper
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Neoprene collar for added comfort
- Rubber toe and abrasion resistant heel bumper
- Moulded EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- New XLT sole unit for improved traction and self cleaning
Standard Delivery (orders over £60) - 7 - 10 days - FREE
Standard Delivery under £10 - 7-10 days - £2.95
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
At this time we are rearranging our return services for you to ensure a safe and seamless process to return your items to us - We intend to have our return services in place by friday 27th March for you.
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.
Product: Very comfortable fit as expected
Product: Had product before served me well
Product: Good value in the sale. Good for dog walking