Our spacious Survivor expedition rucksack with up to 65-litre capacity. A durable and well-organised backpack for camping trips and travelling.Made from tough-wearing ripstop fabric with a mesh back construction for cooling airflow. Weight is carefully distributed and stabilised with an internal metal frame and adjustable chest and hip belt. On the side, you'll find two zipped pockets, mesh water bottle pockets and bungee walking pole holders. The detachable rain cover provides reliable protection.
- Hardwearing 600D polyester ripstop
- Zipped lid pocket
- Air mesh back construction to allow ventilated airflow
- Metal frame for structural support
- Air mesh adjustable hip belt to help stabilise pack weight
- Air mesh adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sliding chest harness
- Side compression straps
- Front bungee storage system
- Integral bungee walking pole holders
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Side mesh water bottle pockets
- Internal key clip
- Easy grab zip pullers
- Lower zipped storage compartment with internal drawcord divider
- Detachable raincover
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - 5 - 7 days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - 5 - 7 days - £3.95
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
At this time we are rearranging our return services for you to ensure a safe and seamless process to return your items to us - We intend to have our return services in place by friday 27th March for you.
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.