The BLUE offers long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance insole to help improve the fit of a wide range of footwear.
Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
The medium-profile shape puts support right where you need it, but takes up less space in the shoe
Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort.
ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING
All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
The rails reinforce the narrow cap to provide structure and support
The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact
- STABILIZER CAP: The rails reinforce the narrow cap to provide structure and support.
- HEEL CUP: Helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact. BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The medium-profile shape puts biomechanical support under your foot, but takes up less space in the shoe.
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Superfeet BLUE insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - 5 - 7 days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - 5 - 7 days - £3.95
Hermes Parcel Shop - £4.95
(Order before 5pm Monday to Friday - delivery within 72 Hours to a convenience store of your choice)
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
Hermes Parcel Shop is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 5,000 local stores, most open early or late, 7 days a week.
For more information, click here
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.