WIN TWO VIP TICKETS TO WINTER WONDERLAND
with accomodation and TRAVEL TO THE EVENT plus your choice of TWO jackets from the Alesha edit!
Just enter your email address below for your chance to win
COMPETITION CLOSES 11/11/2018 AT 23:59
FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLICK HERE
Summary UK Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 24/09/18 – 11/11/18. No purchase necessary. Either visit www.hawkshead.com/the-alesha-edit-competition/ and fill in the online form or visit a Regatta or Hawkshead store and fill in the form to be entered into the Prize Draw. Prizes: 1 of 2 x Pairs of VIP Tickets to Winter Wonderland including return travel, accommodation and your choice of a pair of jackets from the Alesha Edit range. Max 1 entry per person. Visit www.hawkshead.com/terms for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: Regatta Ltd.
- 1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- 2. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required for online entry.
- 3. Promotion Period: Enter between 09.00 BST on the 24th September 2018 and 23.59 GMT on the 11th November 2018 inclusive.
- 4. To Enter: either:
a. Visit www.hawkshead.com/the-alesha-edit-competition/for UK entrants and fill in the online form providing your details (email address) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
b. Visit a Regatta or Hawkshead store and fill in the paper form providing your details (name, address, email address, and contact telephone number) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- 5. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
The Prizes:Three winners in total will each win a pair of VIP ticket to Winter Wonderland (which includes the winners choice of selected activities such as the Ice Rink, Magical Ice Kingdom plus a selection of ride tokens), accommodation in a 3* hotel in a twin/double room (based on shared occupancy), return travel to the hotel, plus their choice of a pair of jackets from the Alesha Edit main range.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Winners from Great Britain will receive return train or coach travel to the hotel only. Winners from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will receive a return flight and train or coach travel to the hotel only.
b. The winners will need to be available between the 22nd November 2018 and the 6th January 2018 to take their Prize.
c. Any visas, vaccinations, passports or insurance required for travel are the sole responsibility of the winners.
d. The winners are solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
e. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
f. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
g. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
Winner Selection:One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received in UK Regatta or Hawkshead stores during the Promotion Period. One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received at www.hawkshead.com/the-alesha-edit-competition/ entrants during the Promotion Period. The Prize Draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within ten working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
Winner Notification:The winners will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize, available dates for travel, the location of departure and their jacket size within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- 10. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the Prize.
- 11. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
- 12. The Prizesare not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- 13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- 14. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- 15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- 16. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- 17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- 18. The full name and county of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com with “Regatta Alesha Edit WL” in the subject line for 4 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- 20. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- 21. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.