A clean-cut full stretch ISOTEX 10,000 shell jacket. Designed with practical simplicity, the Birchdale delivers waterproof and breathable protection and mobility across a range of activities. Taped seams, a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and moisture-shedding zip fastenings make light work of wet weather. The peaked hood with adjustors provides full coverage while the hook and loop cuffs and shockcord hem seal out the elements. With the Regatta Outdoors badge on the sleeve.
- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 10000 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24hrs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Grown on technical hood with adjusters
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced range of movement
- Hi-tech water repellent centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard
- 2 zipped lower and 1 zipped chest pocket
- Internal map pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord hem
UK Mainland Standard Delivery (orders over £50) - 5 - 7 days - FREE
UK Mainland Standard Delivery under £50 - 5 - 7 days - £3.95
Standard Delivery - £6.50
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
At this time we are rearranging our return services for you to ensure a safe and seamless process to return your items to us - We intend to have our return services in place by friday 27th March for you.
We have extended our return time frame to 60 days during this Government advised isolation period.
Product: Waterproof and breathable
Product: Great quality, very comfortable and just right as a lightweight jacket.